Mackage «eco» Down Winter Coat 'Dixon lb'
DIXON is a recycled down bomber jacket made with our proprietary bonded Nordic Tech shell. An iconic style with classic lines, it boasts an adjustable storm visor hood and a removable lustrous down bib. Expertly designed for warmth in subzero temperatures, the insulated pockets, rib knit trims, and hidden zip back vents ensure maximum comfort.
- Down bomber jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 2-layer Nordic Tech shell with TPU membrane
- Removable light lustrous down bib
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps and (R) Leather tape
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Napoleon zip pocket with (R) Leather welt
- Hidden zip vents at back
- Rib knit cuffs and hem
- Leather snap tape
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Classic fit
SIZE & FIT
- Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27.5'' / 70 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 45% acrylic, 45% wool, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: (Inside bib. Down): 90% chinese white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.