CALINA is a longline coat crafted from recycled lustrous light down. Flaunting a fitted A-line cut, the tonal sash belt and contrast chevron quilting enhance the statement silhouette. The adjustable storm visor hood, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs bring signature performance. Finished with a contrast storm placket for added protection.
- Long nano down coat
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Chevron quilt upper body
- Box quilt lower body and hood
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Pillow collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Contrast weave storm placket with hidden snaps
- Contrast weave sash belt with multistitch detail
- Insulated zip welt pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
SIZE & FIT
- Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 52.5'' / 133 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.