The MIKAILA by SOIA & KYO is a knee-length coat filled with RDS certified classic down. Designed to keep you warm up to -30 °C (-22 °F), this slight A-line must-have features rib-knit storm cuffs and quilted nylon on the back body, sleeves, and storm visor hood. Finally, the elastic drawcord at the back waist makes it easy to adjust your fit.
- Channel-quilted nylon puffer back body, sleeves & hood
- Hood with adjustable draw-cord storm visor
- Center front closure with YKK 2-ways metal zipper
- Tunnel at back waist with adjustable elastic draw-cord with metal cord stoppers
- Adjustable cuff and 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Vertical chest pocket in combo with hidden zipper closure
- Patch pockets with angled welt opening
- Sleeve patch pocket with pocket flap
- Fully line
- Slight A-line fit
- Up to -30 °C / -22 °F
- Water-repellent / Water-resistant
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
SIZE & FIT
- The model is 5'8"" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 38'' / 96 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Combo: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.