Introducing the Mansfield! The hooded ripstop bomber length jacket with heat pressed placquet and welt pocket.
- Premium ECO down insulation (poly-filled).
- Heavy duty PVC rip stop outer shell with water repellent coating finish.
- Embossed jacquard pattern ultra micro polar fleece lining.
- Attached hood with easy adjustable string and toggles with rubber tube.
- Engineered high neck for cold wind face protection with embossed ultra soft micro polar fleece inside collar.
- Detachable zip-off bib with mesh overlay inside hood lining with one way heavy duty locking zipper with finger contour zipper puller.
- Concealed center front YKK zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap.
- Rubberized coated canvas tape trim under front placket.
- 2 metal air vents under arm holes.
- 2 angled welt chest pockets with zipper closure.
- 2 lower hand pockets with hidden cylinder snaps closure. Micro fleece lined pocketing for extra warmth and comfort.
- 2 multi media large interior zip pockets for phone / wallet / mini Ipad.
- Adjustable velcro rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo on the sleeves lets you lock in heat.
- Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction maximizing both functionality and fashion.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- Embossed self fabric patch on shoulder.
- Our trademarked articulated sleeve design
- Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- Worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 27-1/2” / 70cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Polyester.
- Lining: 100% Polyester embossed ultra micro polar fleece.
- Filling: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash in cool water.
You may return most (all items discounted by 40% or more are final sale) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.