JENI is a 2-in-1 recycled down Nordic Tech parka for women with a removable lustrous down bib, sheepskin trim, and adjustable storm visor hood. The structured, semi-fitted cut is accented with a ruched Velcro clasp belt. Designed for maximum comfort and protection on the coldest days, the proprietary bonded weave, storm placket, and insulated pockets add extra warmth. A high-performance staple with modern versatility.
- Three-quarter down parka
- Traceable duck down
- Recycled down
- 800 fill powder
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Removable lustrous light down bib with stand collar
- Sheepskin trim around collar
- Nordic Tech weave for ultimate warmth
- Hood with adjustable storm visor
- Center front zip with storm placket
- Hidden snaps with leather welt
- Ruched elastic belt with branded Velcro clasp
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Semi-fitted for shape and ease
SIZE & FIT
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 29.5'' / 74.93 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Around hood. Skin. In-visible): 100% sheep leather. Combo (cuffs. Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
- Warning! The fur used on this garment is real shearling fur, of 100% natural wool. Special attention must be given to this fur: do not wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not blow dry. Do not steam. If needed, dry clean by leather specialist only. When in contact with moisture, shake the fur to remove excess water and hang to dry.
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.