ISHANI is a recycled light down coat tailored from insulating foil shield for a matte metallic crinkle sheen. A drawcord waist accentuates the long, relaxed tier-quilt silhouette. Enhanced by an ample hood with a plush pillow collar and adjustable drawcord storm visor. Water resistant and repellant, lined zip waist pockets and an extra inside pocket bring added utility. An elevated outerwear icon with adaptive warmth and signature performance.
- Long light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Foil shield shell with matte metallic crinkle
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure with pillow collar
- Hidden snap storm placket with leather welt
- Adjustable drawcord waist for heat retention
- Insulated slant zip waist pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Tier-quilt tailoring
- Hidden elastic cuffs
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit
SIZE & FIT
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 43'' / 109.22 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried (1to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.