BREER- CITY is a longline 2-in-1 rain parka with a removable polyfill liner and a 2-layer tech shell made from 100% post-consumer recycled yarns. Double-faced layerred for water-resistant, repellent, and windproof protection. Seam sealed construction, an adjustable bungee waist, and back rainshedder deliver ultimate dryproof protection. A modular masterpiece engineered with technical comfort.
- Long 2-in-1 rain parka
- Removable polyfill liner with exclusive M monogram quilting
- 2-layer tech shell made from 100% post-consumer recycled yarns
- Water resistant, repellent, and windproof
- Seam sealed construction
- Welt pockets with flap
- Center front placket with snaps
- Adjustable sleeve cuff with snap
- Adjustable bungee at waist
- Back rainshedder
- Hood with adjustable storm visor
- Two patch interior pockets
- Water-resistant zipper at center front
- Relaxed fit
- Made in Italy
SIZE & FIT
- RELAXED - Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 38 ½'' / 97 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Lining (Removable): 100% recycled nylon. Filling: Polyfill 100% recycled polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Outer jacket :Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
Removable liner only: Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°C at normal setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Wash with similar colors. Remove immediately after washing. Do not tumble dry. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can only be returned for store credit) new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.